We are the East Coast’s leading service provider of comprehensive petroleum, sales, maintenance, inspection, testing and construction management services to major oil suppliers, independent retailers, contractors and other private & public sector facilities /clients. Come Join Us!
Positions available from Maine to Georgia
- Perform petroleum equipment service and installation calls in a professional, timely, and quality manner.
- Complete job paperwork for each service call, at the time of service.
- Complete training courses in a timely manner to maintain current certifications and equipment knowledge.
- Act as a resource for customers; provide assistance and product support in order to maintain long term relationships.
- Juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment.
- Communicate skillfully and effectively in person or over the phone.
- Be a team player.
- Willing to work on-call rotation and greater than 40 hours per week.
Service Technician Qualifications
- Experience with Point-of-Sale installation, and repair
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean driving record and the ability to work safely
- Positive attitude and attention to detail
- Two years in a Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer operation (Experience as a Technician in the industry Preferred) Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic electrical experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Experience in computer networking – a plus
- Capable of lifting and carrying equipment weighing up to 75 lbs, Willingness to work in all varied weather conditions, Able to work flexible hours while on-call.
Our team is motivated, dedicated and thrives on fostering long-lasting relationships with our customers. We are industry leaders in delivering impeccable customer service and offer a unique work environment that nurtures growth and a sense of value. We attract top talent by offering competitive benefits that include:
- Health Insurance: medical, dental, vision
- Vacation, sick leave, life insurance
- Company vehicle (dispatch from home)
- Company Safety shoe program
We offer different schedules including:
- Monday – Friday with on-call rotation
- Tuesday-Saturday with no on-call rotation
- 4 days on and 4 days off
WildcoPES is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer